Welcome to WES!
On behalf of everyone at Washington Episcopal School, welcome to the WES community! We are excited to have you join us, and look forward to many years together.
You will receive by regular mail a packet with forms pertaining to health records, foreign language selection, sports, and more. These forms will also be available online. More information about specific grades will also be sent to you.
There are a number of opportunities to get acquainted with the school before September.
- Every new family will be assigned a “mentor” family before the Founders Day Picnic. These current families will serve as resources for you during your first months at WES. Many families arrange to meet during the summer before school starts; most meet at the picnic. We make every effort to match families with children in the same grade, so new students will have a familiar face when they start the school year.
- A great way to help your child transition to his or her new school is through our camp. Summer at WES is available for those entering Transition-Grade 8 and offers multiple week-long sessions with themes ranging from “Under the Sea” to “Junior Engineers.”
- Read WES's Student and Parent Handbook
- Get familiar with all things WES with the A to Z Guide
- Mark your calendar with the upcoming year's Major Dates
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.