Located on a ten acre campus in Bethesda, Maryland, WES has an extensive, highly functional facility to serve the wide range of courses, programs, and activities in which our students are actively engaged.
Click here to take a campus tour.
84,000 square feet of interior space including:
- Two art studios, a ceramics studio with two kilns, and advanced equipment
- Three gymnasiums
- A fitness room
- A climbing wall
- A large proscenium stage
- A small flexible performance area
- A spacious library with 13,000 volumes and media resources
- An indoor "Discovery" play space for Early Childhood
- Three well-equipped science labs - one for Early Childhood students and two large labs for older students
- Two music rooms
- Two technology labs
- Two technology mini-labs
- A variety of large and small meeting and seminar-type rooms
Three acres of outdoor physical activity space including:
- Three playgrounds with age-appropriate play equipment
- A new artificial turf athletic field
- A natural grass athletic field
- A renovated sport court
- An outdoor classroom
- Access to the Capital Crescent Trail
Even the youngest students use the full range of the facilities, all staffed by knowledgeable teachers.