Sleep Away Camp at Camp Tall Timbers
Dates: Week 1 ONLY (June 10 - June 14)
Ages: Rising Grades 3-8
This amazing adventure, run by our dedicated WES teachers, is located in the mountains of High View, WV, and boasts endless facilities that give campers a true sleep-away camp experience. Days are spent enjoying the fresh mountain air with campers canoeing, fishing, archery, swimming, and paddle boarding. Campers also have opportunities to play soccer, street hockey, tennis, basketball, and more. The highlight of the week is the trip to Cacapon State Park to spend the day frolicking on the beach, riding horses, and indulging in an incredible cookout! This is a week not to be missed.
Camp Amenities Include:
- Onsite Nurse
- Athletic Fields and Tennis Courts
- Swimming Pool
- Kayaking, Canoeing, Paddle Boating, Tubing
- Well -balanced Buffet Style Meals
- Arts Barn and Stage
- Modern Cabins and Warm Showers
- Onsite Lake
- Campers will meet at WES on Monday, June 10, at 8:30 a.m. and will travel by bus to Camp Tall Timbers. They will return on Friday, June 14, at 3:30 p.m. for pick-up.
- Additional details will be shared during an evening orientation session at WES. Date and time TBA.
- We will have exclusive use of Camp Tall Timbers this week.
If you're ready to register, please click here.