The WES Annual Fund is the school's top fundraising priority and provides immediate unrestricted and tangible support to enhance the annual operating budget. Tuition alone does not fully cover the cost of educating each WES student. The Annual Fund supports the activities and programs that give our students the foundation they need to stride confidently into the world, delight in it, and contribute to it. Your gift gives the students and teachers the tools they need to succeed. Some examples of how your gift is used are below.
Examples of how your gifts are used annually:
• $100 will purchase a month of art supplies for one grade
• A gift between $100-$150 covers the cost of mulch for the Early Childhood Playground for one month.
• $250 covers the cost of the graduation ceremony/celebration for one student
• $500 covers the average cost of a field trip (excludes trips requiring airfare)
• $750 will purchase one month's supply of new library books
• $1,000 will cover the average cost of Professional Development for one teacher (annually)
• $1,250 will cover annual science and STEM supplies for one grade (N-Grade 5)
• $1,800 pays for PE and sports for one grade for an entire school year
• $4,416 covers the difference between tuition and the cost of educating each student
• $10,000 will pay for one year of consultants, workshops, and speakers that benefit students, parents,