Parents Association Hosts Outdoor Potluck Dinners
This autumn, we are changing our tradition of having grade level dinners for parents by bringing them on campus, giving parents the chance to spend more time here at WES – and in a safe, outdoors setting.
Parent Association reps at each grade have probably already reached out with your date, asking for people to help and to sign up to bring food and drinks. In addition, because daylight and warm weather will only last so long, we are combining grades into pairings, which should make the dinners that much more fun and interesting:
- Grades 3 and 4 – Friday, September 24
- Grades 5 and 6 – Friday, October 1
- Nursery, Pre-Kindergarten, and Kindergarten – Thursday, October 7
- Grades 1 and 2 – Friday, October 15
- Grades 7 and 8 – Friday, October 29
Dinners will run from 6-7:30 p.m., with Head of School Danny Vogelman and others in attendance. Your PA reps will reach out to you with more information and a sign-up sheet. See you there!